How to care for your Vehicle Cover.
All covers CAN be washed.
1. Use a commercial
2. Use a delicate soap such as Woolite.
3. Set washer to
1. If possible, we suggest to air dry
2. If you use a dryer, DO NOT use heat. The cover will
1. If hand washing your cover, we suggest
you install it on your car first.
2. Dilute a mild liquid detergent
like Woolite, in cold or warm water.
3. Lightly cleanse with
1. If possible, we suggest to air dry all
High Winds: If you are
located in a high wind area be sure to tie down your cover using the
grommets provided. Do not rely solely on the elasticized bottom of your
cover to provide maximum protection from strong winds.
Weather: In unusual circumstances, a layer of ice may form between your
vehicle and the cover. This layer of ice must be thawed before removing
the cover. You may expedite the thawing process by pouring warm water over
the cover and gently lifting the cover as the ice begins to melt. If any
resistance occurs, repeat
Copyright © Budget Car Covers - All rights reserved.